Thank you for making The Zephyr Theatre the best that it can be! We are incredibly grateful to those who have contributed to us in the past and are equally grateful to those who have, or will be, contributing to our large capital campaign going forward.
Today, if you are looking for an immediate, more targeted way to give, we have a list of sponsorships, projects, and in-kind needs from which to choose!
This list will change frequently, so feel free to check back often.
Email wish list contributions:
firstname.lastname@example.org to set up your sponsorship or in-kind donation! Gifts of $1,000 or more will also receive a brick dedication in the new lobby!
Please specify a month, multiple months, or indicate “for any month” and we will put you where we need you most.
- Piano Tuning – $140.00 per month (Recognition at concerts and performances!)
- The Zephyr Studio (Brick Alley) classroom space – $1,100 per month (Recognition at studio events and children’s theatre productions)
For recurring events, please specify a month, multiple months, or indicate “for any month” and we will put you where we need you most. Your name or company will be listed prominently on all event notifications, advertising, and programming.
- St. Croix Film Society classic movie months – $500 to sponsor a month of film rights and licenses
- Swing Dance nights – $300 per night or $600 per month to sponsor our swing band
- Lake Wobegon Brass Band Concert – September 30 at Trinity Lutheran Church – $600
Please specify if you would like to sponsor in-whole or in-part.
- Fix air conditioning on top floor – $2,500
- Theatrical lighting for south end stage at the Depot – $4,000
- A vacuum cleaner for the Studio has been contributed by Suzann Brown
- A washing machine and dryer for the Depot Stan Ross
- Pickup Truck for moving set pieces, large props, and lumber